10.4.12

I succumbed to the Revlon Lip Butter


Hi beauty,

Here in France, the brand Revlon just launch their lip butter. I saw them in a lot of US beauty blog, so when i saw them in a beauty store named Monoprix, very famous here, i succumbed. I bought first three different color but now i have seven of them.

Today i propose you the three first color test, i will test others in next time.


One of my first problem is having very dry lips. So when i buy a lipstick, it must be very moisturizing. I usually buy Dior, Chanel or others luxury brands, but it cost very expensive. So when i want to try an other colour, i can't fail.

So i succumbed to Revlon Lip Butter because lot of beauty blog gave a lot of positive opinion. I wanted to test myself, to see if they were as good as what one says. I know the brand before, but in my head, it was an old fashion brand which my mum had used.


The first tint i bought was Macaroon, what surprise !! My lips was brilliants with a long lasting. They are soft, smooth,moisturized, and coloured like i like. 


I'm convinced by this product, so i bought others colours. Besides their price is quite reasonable - 15€ so 19$. 

Revlon Colorburst lip butter

The packaging is very nice, with a quilted effect and the same color of the lipstick.

Revlon Colorburst lip butter

The colour : Peach Parfait - Macaroon - Berry Smoothie

Peach Parfait Revlon Colorburst lip butter
Peach Parfait

Peach Parfait is a pretty glitter peach, it's very discreet.

Macaroon Revlon Colorburst lip butter
Macaroon

Macaroon is a beige coral, also slightly glittery.

Berry Smoothie Revlon Colorburst lip butter
Berry Smoothie

Berry Smoothie is slightly pink, and less glittery than the others.

Swatch Revlon Colorburst lip butter
Peach Parfait - Macaroon - Berry Smoothie

So i love this product, it's a new "must have" in my beauty kit.

Xoxo

F.

4 commentaires:

  1. HI, lovely post :)

    I really want to try out the Revlon Lip Butters but they are never in stock at my local superdrug/boots. I'm really looking forward to testing them out.
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'adore retrouver fanny en mode blog anglais :)
    Ton article est top :) j'adore les lip butter !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I haven't tried Revlon for ages...I always fall for Maybelline...but I do like the idea of lip butters!

    RépondreSupprimer