10.4.12

I'm a french beauty blogger

Hi my beauty,

I'm a french beauty blogger,living in Paris. I launch the english version of my first blog.
You will find product testing of facial or body treatment, make up, perfume, haul,...

I will show you mainly French Brands and products but also International.
This way, you will know what to buy when you come visit my country, France.

I hope my English will be correct and that you will like my posts.

Xoxo


4 commentaires:

  1. looking forward to reading your posts. Don't worry about your English it is better than my French xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. can i see the french version, trying to see if i can brush up on my french :P

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Dear Aish, the french version :) www.ninilachipie.com

      Supprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer