24.7.12

My first interview in a Fabulous British magazine



Hello the beauty,


I share with you a rather special event. I was fortunate to be contacted by a British magazine, Fabulous, an equivalent of Madame Figaro and is in addition to the Sun every Sunday.


cover_230


Here is my interview a beauty ... I let you read, I'm sure you'll have no trouble understanding.





While the interview has been slightly modified to bond to the magazine, especially at the end. Here is the interview in full ... if you're interested!



Around The World With The Beauty Girls

Fabulous Magazine - Questions for Fanny

This beauty feature will reveal what beauty girls from all over the world do to get beautiful skin and faces.

What is your full name? Fanny Lozac’h

Age? 25 years old

Job title? Assistant Product Manager for a French cosmetic brand

Where do you live? I live in Paris

Country of Origin? France

Why did you decide to write and create your beauty blog?

I have been into cosmetics since my childhood; I inherited this passion from my mom. My favorite pastime is to find THE new product in store shelves, women's magazines, on the web. And of course  to try them as soon as I get the chance to. So I wanted to start a blog in which I could talk about the products I fell in love with and the ones that disappointed me. I try to give it an international dimension by publishing some articles in English.

What is your skin type?

 I have a pretty white and dry skin, with some freckles

What is your make-up style?  Please give an overview

Every day I make a rather sophisticated make up. I cannot leave my house without a flawless complexion. I am currently using a BB cream from L'Oreal, a Dior Nude Tan powder and the concealer called Touche Eclat by Yves Saint Laurent. For my cheeks, I use Nars Orgasm blush. Then I cover my eyelides with neutral colors (brown, beige, taupe) - which stresses my green eyes - and a good mascara that lengthens my lashes. I occasionally put some lipstick on.


What is your skin-care routine?  Do you do anything or use anything in particular? 

Every day, I use make up remover for my face (Bioderma Crealine H2o Ultra-mild Non-rinse Face and Eyes Cleanser or Nuxe Micellar cleansing water with 3 roses and green tea)  and eye make up remover (Nivea Double Action ). I  rince with Avene thermal water and I tone up with floral water ( Christian Lenart – orange blossom floral water). When the cleansing step is done, I apply some Advenced Night Repair Serum and then I moisturize with my current cream.

Once a week I make a cocoa-beans peeling (by Bernard Cassière) and a hydrating mask (Clarins HydraQuench Cream Mask)

For my body, I sometimes apply a scrub, but everyday I apply my grapefruit slimming gel ( by Dr Renaud). it smells good, it is easy to use and softens my skin. And a Body Lotion with pitanga extract ( a cherry brasilian) by Natura Brasil, a brand that I discovered this year and I appreciate more and more.


Describe what French beauty and style means to you?

According to French style and beauty is very well incarnated by Ines de la Fressange, whose elegance led her to become one of the faces of L'Oreal. She is a woman who properly takes care of herself and who accepts herself. I think a girl who is self-confident will always be more beautiful. The French woman is sophisticated without being excessive. She is chic and feminine, she masters the basics of beauty.


Do you find French women do anything/use anything in particular to keep their skin looking tip top?

French women certainly use fewer products than Americans do when taking care of their skin. Going to the dermatologist is reserved to cases of extreme need. There are few items of "torture" in the bathrooms (I refer specifically to the Clarisonic which is a must-have in the US but which would not sell here). It is just not a French beauty ritual. Even applying masks and exfoliation are often unknown to the general public. I feel they are doing the minimum, and this may be what works because they still have a proper skin.

What the one beauty trend that French women really buy into?

Right now there are two big trends in France for makeup, and I think it's the same in other countries. The BB cream and nail polish.

Every brand - either a premium or cheap brand - launches its BB cream,. So every consumer can try this new concept between skin care and make up.

For nail polish, I noticed that women who previously ignored it now start using it. There is a real nail-polish trend, even the big brands, now launch limited editions that consumers immediately buy. The time of discrete nail polish is over, we now dare colors that would have been considered vulgar a while ago.

Other trends, instead focusing on skin care: the return to nature. More and more products are using natural ingredients, or even organic. There is a strong demand for paraben free, silicone free, or sulfate free products....

What is the one concern that French women have when it comes to their skin and make-up needs?

Today French women no longer want to look younger but rather to better deal with their age.
They are less concerned about wrinkles, not wanting to make them disappear but rather to mitigate them. Today their main interest is to have a brighter complexion and rested features. In a nutshell, they just want to look good.

I noticed that with age, French women use less makeup. A little bit of foundation, of mascara and a touch of lipstick. And that's all. However, they get more concerned about the skin care products they purchase. They choose a good day cream, another for the night and a good serum.

What are your top three make-up products and why?


  1. Urban Decay Naked Palette – for me this palette is the essential tool that  every girl should have. It allows both a nude and sophisticated make up.

  1. Essie Nail Polish Peach Daiquiri – my IT color for this summer. I like this nail polish brand, it is easy to use and colors are amazing. I never know which color to choose.

  1. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - this is THE lipstick of the year. It is moisturizing, with nice colors and cheap. What else can you expect?
 What are your top three skincare products and why?


  1. Bioderma Crealine H2o Ultra-mild Non-rinse Face and Eyes Cleanser - The best cleaner that exists. It removes all types of makeup even on the eyes. It is suitable for all skin types. It is the product to have in one’s bathroom. For me, cleaning is a very important step to have a beautiful skin, especially when you live in a city. I use it in the morning and at night.

  1. Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Extreme Cream - my favorite moisturizer. Its smell is very pleasant and its rich formula has been accompanying me for years. Since I use it, I have no sharp pain over, my skin is soft and well hydrated. I have never found any equivalent product by other brands.

  1. La Roche Posay Nutritic Lip Balm – my lips can’t survive without this lip balm. It nourishes them very well. When I use it frequently, I do not have dead skins on my lips. They become smooth and beautiful; I can then put some lipstick on. I have several sticks in my bag in my bathroom, office, on my nightstand. It’s the best lipstick I ever tried.


What are your top three hair care products and why?


  1. Nuxe Prodigieuse Oil – This is an all-purpose oil. It can be used for body, face or hair. It is perfect to nourish dry hair ends. I love the smell of it, I like to use it especially in summer.

  1. Phyto Secret de Nuit Serum – One of my favorite new hair products. This is a serum that is applied at night before sleeping, so it is great, since it is the only moment when I have time to take care of my hair. It's not greasy and does not leave a stiftens the lengths. The next morning my hairs are soft and shiny. I love it!

  1. Garnier Ultra Doux vanilla milk and papaya pulp shampoo - It is a cheap product, which you can find everywhere and which works well on my hair. They are untangled easily, nourished from roots to tips and they smell good. With this shampoo, my hair remains clean for several days since they don’t get greasy too fast.
XOXO
F.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire