17.11.12

10 products i will repurchase

Hi beauty,  

I was tagged by 0Calypso0 on Instagram, the subject is the 10 products that I would buy. So I share with you my top 10, my hits products which I can not seperate myselft every day. So let's go!

10 products i would repurchase, TAG 10 produits que je rachèterais

1. Moisturising Cream -  Prodigieuse by Nuxe 
This is the one I use now, I could choose another, I do not really have a favorite. For now it suits me very well, smell or texture level.

2. 8 hours cream by Elizabeth Arden
This product is my indispensable, since I discovered it never leaves me. Lip balm for chapped hands or nose when you have a cold, this is the top. It smells bad, but I find it super effective. It forms a protective barrier on the skin, allowing it to repair itself quietly. It is not for nothing that it is a cult product.

3. Cleansing oil or  Bioderma Créaline H2O cleansing water
Here I would like to say, it depends on the season. In the summer I love fresh, so I would use the micellar water. Otherwise, the best of the best is still the cleansing oil from Shu Uemura and that is by far the best I've experienced.

4. Touche Eclat Foundation  by YSL
Again I could choose another reference, as Diorskin Nude. But for now I'm happy with this one so I would resume without worries even if it is not yet THE foundation of my dreams.

5. Orgasm Blush  by Nars 
I'll take this one because it is a basic, light in color that suits me pretty well. But the choice is difficult.

6. Mascara Fantas'eye by Nocibé ( a french perfumery)
The mascara of the year for me, so I would repurchase without thinking. I've talked many times on my french blog, it is perfect. Ideal for lengthening and curling the eyelashes and very cheap.

7.  Naked Palette by Urban Decay
Again a basic, the number one suits me very well with my eyes and complexion. You can do anything with. Anyway I repurchase without hesitation, even if we can find very good dupes, for example Sleek or other brands. That is still sold with his brush and a small primer potion, it's more practical . Perfect so if ever you find yourself with nothing.

8. Aqua Liner MUFE black
I have it in other colors (shown in red) and they are fine, so I would take black instead of my Lancôme that I currently have. Or the kiko, as well!

9. Bocage Deodorant by Lancôme
I must speak to you, this is THE deodorant deodorant that I needed. Expensive, very expensive even for € 18 but I have a plan to pay half price. my mother used it and I do not believe it, I tested it recently and it is true that it is really great! It smells like clean, it's dusty and it is fresh all day.

10. Garnier Ultra Doux vanilla and papaye Shampoo
Finally a basic product, a shampoo found at the supermarket, but that makes me all the hair soft and smells divinely good.

And you? What are your 10 favorite products?

XOXO



1 commentaire:

  1. im a lover of Shu cleansing oil too. You have some amazing products here.
    Lovely i have nominated you for a Liebster Award http://wp.me/p1pYmh-j9

    RépondreSupprimer